Subject: Re: Anyone know how to make HASH?
From: [email-masked] (chris)
Date: 23 May 1994 17:07:17 +0200
Newsgroups: alt.drugs

[email-masked] (David Douglas Menache) writes:

>Can anyone tell me precisely how to make hashish?  Ingredients and the
>process.  I sure would appreciate it.  Thanks

>Please e-mail direct if possible.   [email-masked]

Yes I actually did it myself in Moroocco some 20 years ago:

Get a LOT of female plants that have grown all the way and may even contain
seeds. Make sure they are absolutely dry by hanging them in a shed for 
some weeks. Now take off All the leaves that are bigger than 1/2 inch.
You end up with just a stem with some buds sitting on it.
Now strip off the buds into a container. 
(BTW, Hash (moroccan style) consitsts EXCLUSIVELY of the pressed grains 
of raisin that are sitting on top of tiny raisin glands that are most 
abundant on the leaves surrounding the seeds, or flowers. when the plant 
is dry this raisin hardens to form a very small particle, called "pollen"
which is not actual pollen however.)
So now youve got all the clean buds start crushing them over a kitchen sieve 
(mesh size about 0.5 mm). The seeds and stems will stay on top of the sieve.
"Grind" the leaves gently through the sieve. You end up with a sort of 
powdered leaves. Be sure that the thin skins that surround the seeds are
included in this result, because they contain most of the raisin glands.
You may repeat this process using a sieve with an iven smaller mesh size.
(0.25 mm). Then take a cloth with the appropriate "mesh size" and rub 
the powder you have already got over this cloth. In the ideal case, only 
the finestt particles pass through the cloth and will ill consist only of 
tiny grains of raisin. Now take this powder and wrap it into a sheet of 
kitchen plastic foil. Now press this "package" between a few logs of wood.
The result is a sheet  of hashisch.  If the sheet falls apart again 
you've got too much leafy stuff in between the raisin. Try a cloth with a 
smaller mesh size the next time. This procedure is only advised when you 
have so much weed to spare that you don't possibly smoke it all in a year.

Good luck 

Chris